Is M&A Success Possible Without Digital Transformation?
The execution of a merger, divestiture or a joint venture process offers new transformative business model opportunities for organizations. Strategic supply chain decisions need to be made about consolidating inter-business processes on how the new organization will sell, buy and move its products with a larger set of supply chain trading partners. Digital Transformation is a key consideration during this time. Connecting trading partners into a Digital Supply Network plays a critical role in M&A integration activity success.
In this webinar, process manufacturers learned how including enterprise-level digital transformation discussions before or during this time adds innumerable benefits. The Dow Chemical Company shared how they handled technology integration and the importance of a digital supply network:
- Translating synergistic value for growth through M&A and what it means to you
- Creating a checklist of the before and after supply chain integration considerations
- Achieving the advantages of a Digital Supply Network for your growth initiatives
Elemica shared lessons on connecting, automating, anticipating and eventually transforming into new business models for growth. Understanding the implications of these initiatives on how you sell, buy, move and see your products through these transformed supply chains.
- Understanding the role of master data management in the digital transformation process
- Combining trading partners using a low-risk and fast integrative approach
- Optimizing your transformed business model using a Digital Supply Network for growth
Director, Customer Solutions B2B Supply Chain Integration & Automation