Each year, Inbound Logistics’ editors research capabilities based on submitted questionnaires and other sources, then select 100 technology providers offering solutions designed to meet business logistics managers’ supply chain challenges. Elemica was selected for their Digital Supply Network solutions and visibility suite that enables companies to connect, automate, anticipate, and transform their supply chains to drive new business models and improve shareholder value.
“The Elemica Digital Supply Network manages inter-business processes and provides insights into what companies buy, sell, and move with their trading partners for unlocking revenue growth and cost efficiency opportunities,” said David Cahn, Global Marketing Director at Elemica. “We are extremely pleased to be chosen from among hundreds of submissions to this prominent list for the past 10 years.”
The Elemica Digital Network accelerates digital transformation with transformative solutions that include:
- elemica | PLATFORM - Fast and frictionless onboarding of network participants at any scale
- elemica | BUY - Inbound procure-to-pay, manage purchase orders, invoices, and change orders
- elemica | SELL - Outbound order-to-cash, invoice, get paid quick, track inventory levels
- elemica | MOVE - Manage intermodal logistics across trading partners and customers
- elemica | SEE - Visibility and analytics solutions captures real-time data feeds, predicts and alerts you to problems, facilitates delivery logistics, and allows you to visualize and interpret data in a variety of ways.
Inbound Logistics’ editors place value on choosing providers whose solutions are central to solving transportation, logistics, and supply chain challenges, and whose customer successes are well-documented. This year’s Top 100 Logistics IT Providers include those serving Fortune 1000 companies, as well as small and medium-sized businesses. The Top 100 Logistics IT Providers list appears in all the April 2018 magazine editions, and will be posted online. See www.inboundlogistics.com/cms/top-100-lit for the 2018 list.
Elemica is the leading Digital Supply Network for the process manufacturing industries. Elemica accelerates digital transformation by replacing manual and complex approaches with efficient and reliable ones. Launched in 2000, customers like BASF, BP, Continental, The Dow Chemical Company, DuPont, The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company, LANXESS, Michelin, Shell, Solvay, Sumitomo Chemical, Wacker and more process nearly $400B in commerce value annually on the network. Elemica drives bottom line results by promoting reduced cost of operations, faster process execution, automation of key business processes, removal of transactional barriers, and seamless information flow between trading partners. For more information, visit www.elemica.com.