Optimizing Video for Business-to-Business Engagement

April 1, 2016 Ed Rusch

Online video is exploding. In my last LinkedIn post, I shared many mind boggling facts on video marketing.  They clearly indicate the movement to multimedia is rapidly accelerating. Today, 81% of Senior Marketing Executives report using online video content in their marketing programs.  That's up 70% from 2011.

The Question I'm Often Asked...

When discussing video marketing with colleagues in my arena - Business Networks, B2B Software, Supply Chain - I'm often posed a question like - "I totally understand how videos help sell consumer goods or light weight business apps, but I'm not sure they work in our space. Why do you spend time doing them?" 

Inspired by Jeopardy, my response is usually in the form of a question - "Did you know videos are our highest performing content and key with our most engaged customers and prospects?" I then look forward to the follow-on conversation.

It's these conversations that have inspired this series of posts on video marketing - and irony aside - told through Infographics ;-)

Video content creates engagement and drives demand. If 81% of Senior Marketing Executives today report using online video content in their marketing programs, what are the other 19% thinking?  Time to get on-board.  Lights... Camera... Action!

If you like this post, you may like "Mind Boggling Facts About Video Marketing" which makes the case that videos have become the preferred medium for receiving information.

Previous Article
The Digital Supply Chain Transformation
The Digital Supply Chain Transformation

Digitization is transforming nearly every business on the planet. It's pervasive. And the rate of change is...

Next Article
Elemica Featured in Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Pros to Know Cover
Elemica Featured in Supply & Demand Chain Executive's Pros to Know Cover

Congrats to Ed Rusch, Elemica's VP of Marketing, for this Prestigious Appearance